Have you wondered why you should buy land from a real estate company? Is it safe or not! Then this post is for you.
Let’s start by defining what a Real Estate Company is: A Real Estate Company is a registered entity doing the business of buying, selling, and managing properties. Here are the reasons you need to buy from a real estate company.
- Your Money is Safe: Buying landed properties can be risky, especially when buying from a family or community. It is scary for two reasons: you can buy from the wrong person or the wrong source.
But when you buy from a real estate company, all these risks are eliminated; because you’re buying from a registered company that has legally acquired the property and sells genuinely.
- Your Land is Secured: You can leave your piece of land for some time if you want it to appreciate and you won’t be scared that some other person would take possession of your land.
Buying from a real estate company guarantees that your land is secured from encroachments by third parties, notwithstanding how long you leave your land until you are ready to develop it.
- Well Designed Layout: One of the main advantages of buying land from a real estate company is that a well-designed layout always accompanies it, unlike buying from an individual. This layout plan of the estate will save you the stress of fencing and environmental issues because everything is clearly defined.
- Your Land is Safe from Government Acquisition: A Street or area without a layout plan is prone to environmental issues and government acquisition. It is different from a real estate company because most estates have been certified by the Ministry of Housing and State government. When you buy from a real estate company, you rest assured that your land is safe from government interference.
- Proper Land Documentation: Land documentation is an important aspect of land purchase and, when done wrongly, could lead to issues in the future. Real estate companies have a team of skilled professionals that do all the necessary documentation, so you’re sure of getting proper documents for your land purchase.
Navitas Realties is here for you!