- Income Security: With the high rate of retrenchment and economic downturn happening around, you need income security beyond your normal income. Owning a landed property gives you genuine income security against rainy days.
- Income Generating Options: “Never depend on a single income, invest in creating a second source,” as fondly stated by Warren Buffet. You’ll need to diversify your investment portfolio to have more income-generating options, and real estate is ideal for diversification.
- An Enjoyable, Improve-able Investment: Real estate is among the few investments that are both enjoyable and improvable over time. It appreciates and gives you a peaceful home to stay in with your family.
- Collateral: Securing a loan from a financial institution can be hectic, especially when you do not have good collateral. With a landed property, you can easily and almost effortlessly access loans and other credit facilities from various institutions.
- Accessible Equity: When experiencing setbacks in your business, it might be difficult to access funds to boost your business. However, real estate is accessible equity, which you can easily liquidate to improve your business operations.
You can enjoy all these benefits when you invest in real estate!